Best Homecare Tips UJAT Caregiver Network News
- Benefits Of Exercise For Older Adults, According To Expertsby UJAT Caregiver Network on April 13, 2022 at 2:29 pm
When You Get Older, Exercise Is About More Than Building Big Muscles. This article is intended for educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. For such […]
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Medicare Advantageby Finley Vincent on October 7, 2021 at 8:04 am
Medicare is a health insurance package sponsored by the federal government. Unlike Medicaid, which focuses on low-income individuals who meet certain criteria, Medicare is offered to adults who are […]
- How to Avoid the Effects of Pandemic Fatigue and Caregiver Burnoutby UJAT Caregiver Network on June 25, 2021 at 6:28 pm
The post How to Avoid the Effects of Pandemic Fatigue and Caregiver Burnout appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Fieldby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 28, 2021 at 1:32 pm
The post How Covid Has Impacted Mental Health in the Home Care Field appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccineby UJAT Caregiver Network on May 14, 2021 at 3:01 pm
The post How to Prepare Seniors For the Covid-19 Vaccine appeared first on Best Homecare Tips.
- 3 Reasons Why Weight Training Is Recommended for Seniorsby Samuel Wilkinson on October 27, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Working out is an activity that divides people and opinions. Some claim that women who exercise look bulky and overly masculine, while others argue that you aren’t doing it right if you feel no […]
- Tips on how to Heal and Prevent Bed Soresby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 12, 2019 at 8:46 pm
Bed sores are a painful skin disorder often experienced by older adults with mobility concerns, also known as pressure sores or pressure ulcers. Most at risk are those who are in one position for a […]
- The Challenges of In-home Dementia Care for Providers Highlighted in the Latest Researchby UJAT Caregiver Network on August 9, 2019 at 4:35 pm
Older adults who live with dementia at home tend to be sicker and socially more challenging than their counterparts, as discovered in the latest research. This implies that home care providers who […]
- Tips for Including Older Loved Ones in Holiday Conversationsby Samuel Wilkinson on December 10, 2018 at 7:00 pm
This time of year is considered special by many, and it’s with a reason. The holiday season is upon us. During this time, friends and family gather to celebrate various festivities and enjoy time […]
- Holiday Tips for Older Adults and Their Caregiversby Gavin Brown on December 1, 2018 at 7:00 pm
It’s the holiday season! First, there was Halloween, and then we had Thanksgiving. However, the best is yet to come. Christmas is the favorite part of the year of many people living in the US. […]